I have sent off the book to the publishers. I did forget and print the book before I checked for grammar errors. There were four or five errors: one usage, one subject-verb agreement, two typing errors (ad for and and abandone for abandoned), maybe something else.
But at least it is off into the wild blue yonder heading for New York. All 79,000+ words. I hope it’s what they wanted. I hope they’ll offer to let me do another book. I don’t want to do one till next summer, but still…
Just as an aside, I am so grateful that I am writing this book in the age of computers and not in the age of scribes and illuminated manuscripts.