Where do I find CFPs?

Two people have asked me in the last week (one I know and one found me here on TCE) where I find the calls for papers that have been keeping me busy this year.

The answer is University of Pennsylvania English: CFPs.

It is updated about once a week during the school year and about once over the Christmas holidays.

Some conferences do not post here, but many do.

The list is organized by area. For graduate students, there is a specific graduate student section. If you are a graduate student, though, you should not limit yourself to that. Check out your areas of interest and see what is in those categories as well.

2 thoughts on “Where do I find CFPs?”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge